Tuesday, January 12, 2010

XOXO

There's just a month or so until Valentine's Day so I started making some cute little cards with that theme.
This is a $1 stamp that I picked up from Michael's the other day. And this patterned paper... I'm in LOVE with it! It's Anna Griffin. I've been really careful planning the cuts and reusing the scraps because I just want to use this paper to death! :) The rhinestones came in a pack with a couple other colors, also $1 from Michael's.
For this second card I stamped the background with another $1 stamp that I got from there the other day. I also strung some buttons onto twine and wrapped it around the bottom of the card. It was quick and simple and I like how it turned out.
In the middle of the hearts on those "O's" I used a glue pen to add some glitter on both cards. It's hard to see in the picture but looks cute in person. Both of these cards are 4x4 size. All the edges of the kraft are inked with Fresh Snow.

I'll be back with more Valentine's cards soon! I'm on a roll with these colors and stamps.
Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment