Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Been too Long!

Wow. I can not believe how LONG it's been since I last posted! FOREVER!
Been busy with life: moving, family visiting, holidays, computer problems, everything.
But now I'm back and I have my last Christmas card post for you:

I made a few of these cards last minute because I ran out but they turned out to be one of my favorites! The base I bought on sale last year after Christmas and same with the Merry Christmas patterned paper. I just stamped a simple Christmas tree on the paper, inked the edges and attached it to the card base.

My favorite part of the card is the glittered border! I used scor-tape to attach the Doodlebug glitter. I think it adds a nice touch. My mom called after she received it and the glitter didn't budge AT ALL! Yay!

I will definitely try to get back to regularly scheduled postings! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment