Monday, January 11, 2010

Grow With Love

Hey there! I'm back with another fabulous color combination. I played along with the Loonie Stampers this week since I'm on vacation and trying to cram in as much crafting as possible before going back to work! :) You can see Charlene's blog here or Regan's here.
All the cardstock is PTI and the patterned paper is Recollections from Michael's. I bought this a little while ago and just been waiting for the perfect card to put it on. On the banner I stamped a teeny, tiny flower in Versamark to tie it in with the flowers blooming theme.
Again, I used my Cricut. I'm warning you... I'll probably be using it on every single card until I wear the thing out! I also used dimensionals to pop up the flower and sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment