Thursday, January 14, 2010

Simple Floral

I picked up this gorgeous Anna Griffin paper recently and wanted to use it right away! I inked the edges of everything with the Vintage tea dye duo from Papertrey. I love the look it gives. The ribbon and strip of pink paper are unexpected but look so good with those fun green flowers.
There's no sentiment on here because I just didn't know what kind of card this was. It could easily be a wedding card, anniversary card, mother's day, or whatever. When I do decide to use this card I will either send it how it is or punch out a sentiment on coordinating paper and pop it on there.
I think that this card doesn't photograph very well. I took a bunch of pictures of it from different angles and such and this was the best one. But trust me, it's fabulous in real life! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment