Saturday, January 9, 2010

Joyful Flower

Here is another pretty simple card using the same sort of flower as in my previous post. It uses my Cricut basic shapes and font cartridge and I really like how this turned out. Just by changing the colors it has a fresh new look for more cards.
These colors are dark chocolate, raspberry fizz, vintage cream, and spring moss. They just look so great and fun together. I cut the banner free-hand and stamped it with an Everyday Button Bits sentiment (again!). The background is stamped with the same flourish as the previous card but this time in Versamark. I love the subtle look it gives.
Sorry for the shadow in the corner of these pictures. At least they aren't nasty yellow like before. Perfecting these pictures through baby steps, I suppose.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment