Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello!

Hello! These are some happy colors on my card today. I don't remember who makes this patterned paper because I got a huge pack of it at a local discount store. And of course I tore the wrapper off right away to play with it!! Hehe.
For the focal flower image I tried my hand at faux watercoloring. This is a technique where you color your stamp with markers and spritz it with water before stamping on your paper. I made quite a few of these flowers before I got one that I liked.
I added a brad to the center, put some dimensionals on the back, and popped it onto my card front. I love the sparkle that the glitter letters add to this too. They have an eclectic feel with the different fonts but are pulled together because they are the same color.
This is just an all-around happy card and I hope you like it too. Let me know what you think! I would love to get some comments!

Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment