Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dream

Here is my latest card:
All the edges are inked in gold but it's hard to tell in these pictures. The flourish is stamped in Versamark.
The text paper is actually a page from an old steamy romance novel that I was going to give to Goodwill but decided instead to tear pages out and try different techniques on them. For this, I crumpled it up and then ran some distress ink over it. Then I added the gold ink.
I used dimensionals to adhere the 'dream' panel to the text paper. I think this is an okay card but it's not one of my favorites and I can't really decide why. Do you ever have cards like that? You think they could be better but you don't know how? I think this is one of my put-on-the-bottom-of-the-stash cards!
Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment