Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Short & Sweet

Here's another little 3x3 card that I made. I really wanted to use glitter somehow!
The edge of the heart was dipped into a glue pad and then into some Cararra Marble white glitter. It looks much cuter in person!
I love the blue button! It's one I found in my stash and it coordinates so well with the patterned paper!
And of course I had to use my Papertrey Ink Rustic Twine! I love that stuff! I also stamped the main "my friend" image with Versamark. I'm loving that look right now.
Thanks for stopping by and checking things out. Leave a comment or something so I know that *someone* besides me is reading this thing! Ha :)


Details: Stamps- SU!; Cardstock- PTI; Ink- Versamark, SU!; Twine- PTI; Glitter- EK Success; Patterned paper & Buttons- Unknown.



No comments:

Post a Comment