Saturday, August 29, 2009

Have Faith!

So this is my FAVORITE card I've made in quite a while. I'm loving the color combination and this patterned paper...FABULOUS! I've been using this patterned paper from Making Memories almost nonstop since I got it!

I used the patterned paper (can't remember the maker, shame on me, I know!) and covered a chipboard piece to make the frame. Then I distressed the edges and added a little gold for some glitz. I did the same for the oval inner piece and then stamped the sentiment on it. The inside piece is attached with foam dots for some dimension.I just love the muted colors and how well the different patterened papers play off each other, even though they aren't from the same set!
And of course I had to use my scalloped edge punch and some Rustic Jute Twine from PTI! I feel like I use twine all the time; but I really do just love the rustic look of it.

Here in the corner is this adorable little dove & heart image. So cute and tiny. Really coordinates with the elegant Faith theme, in my opinion. What do you think? I got this clear stamp set from the Michael's dollar section....LOVE IT! What good deal have you found recently? LET ME KNOW! :)


Thanks for stopping by!

AE.



Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Brown- Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Making Memories; Punch: EK Success; Twine: PTI; Ink: Ranger, Color Box, Tsukineko; Stamps: Studio G; Buttons: Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment