Friday, August 28, 2009

Forever

Hey there! I feel like it's been a while since my last post. Our new puppy, Abby, was in the animal hospital for a few days but luckily she is home and on the road to recovery now!
Here's my latest card:

I used a bunch of rub-ons from my stash. They're really old so I have no idea of the manufacturer. The solid cardstock is PTI and the patterned paper is Making Memories.
I really like the distressed and vintage feel of this card. I don't do too much of that but maybe I should start! What do you think? Is this vintage-y?
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of this card, leave a comment (or two)!
AE.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Ripe Avacado, Spring Moss- PTI; Ink: Distress Ink- Ranger; Rub-Ons: Unkown; Patterned Paper: Making Memories; Ribbon: American Crafts; Scalloped Punch: EK Success.


No comments:

Post a Comment