Monday, March 28, 2011

remember this.

Hey all. Just stopping by with another card post. This one, once again, uses K&Company die cuts. That little package of them that I purchased at Michael's has given me so many cards! I love that I can get such variety out of them.
Did you know that 'souvenir' means 'to remember' in French? I was thinking about that as I was writing this blog post. I want to remember every little detail about my baby. He's already 3 and a half weeks old! Already starting to look like an infant and not a newborn. I want to remember these times. And cherish them. I think I'll make a baby book as a souvenir of this time! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
AE

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I am impressed you are already crafting and your baby is only 3 weeks old you go girl! I am your newest follower I can't wait to watch you create! It is nice to find another Mississippi crafter!
    ~Hugs~
    Carley

    ReplyDelete