Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PTI Birthday Card #2

Hello again!! I squeezed in enough time to make a second entry for the contest over on Nichole's blog.
This cute little digi download is from Dawn McVey. I'm in absolute love with every single thing she creates and this color scheme that I chose today reminds me of that. It's bold and bright and I love it!
The little label has glittered spirals on it but they didn't show up too well in the photo. I also glittered the outside edge of the embellishment.

Sorry the picture quality isn't the greatest! It is wellllll past sunset here.
Have a great night!

Thanks for stopping by!
AE

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big Dawn fan too! Great way to use her digi image and I like that sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi seester--

    Just thought I'd leave some love on your blog and tell you how beautiful your cards are. Glad to see that you're enjoying your Cricut, and maybe when I see you next, you can show me how to use ours? :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete