Sunday, February 21, 2010

a new love & old scraps.

Do these flower petals look familiar? They are the scraps from the baby shower invites from my previous post!
I didn't start off planning on saving them to make something new but they were all sitting on my table looking like little petals or leaves. I couldn't bear to throw away 40 little petals so I made them into these cute little flowers.
All the cards use the same design and I just changed up the colors a little bit.
The chocolate petals look fabulous with all the color combinations. But I would have to say that my favorite is the berry sorbet, dark chocolate, and spring moss below.
This last picture is my favorite. It shows the sentiment, flower up close and personal, and the beautiful background flourish.
Would you believe that this is my first time using rustic cream from PTI? Holy cow, I think it may just beat kraft out as my very favorite paper EVER. Hard to choose though!

Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment