Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Hybrid Card!

This card that I made is three old Christmas cards recycled and remade into one fresh, new card!
First there is the red overlay. It was originally a card cover and it came with the cute little hole already punched out and just waiting to be transformed! The mitten focal image was punched from another card front using my handy two inch circle punch. The punch that I own is the kind with the handles that you grasp. I really like it.
The third piece is the green strip of glittery flourishes. Underneath that I stamped flourishes in Versamark to coordinate. Have you recycled any cards lately?
I love how this final card compilation turned out! Let me know what you think and leave a comment or two!

Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment