Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Little Brother!

Yesterday was my little brother Robbie's birthday! Here's the semi-masculine card that I made for him:

I know that there is a lot of glitter on this card but I needed a glitter fix! I just HAD to use some somewhere and I think this turned out alright. It's not too feminine... even with all that sparkle!
It's been forever since my last post! I had to completely rearrange and gut my craft room but now that it's done I feel so much better! This new layout is fabulous and my creative juices are really flowing now! I can't wait to keep this blog up more regularly!


Thanks for stopping by!
AE








Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper: Making Memories; Stamps: SU!; Glitter: Doodlebug; Ink: Tsukineko; Brads: Spare Parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment