Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloweenie Time!

Hey everyone! I've been such a bad blogger lately. Life has been crazy and busy, as I'm sure everyone can relate to! Here are just a few of the bazillion different Halloween cards I made.
I just love Halloween and Autumn and all things orange! Haha :)
Each card is just a little bit different. But they were so quick and easy to make! I cheated and got a patterned paper from my local scrapbooking store that had all these cute little circle images on it. I just cut them all out and made little tags.
The tags I adhered to the card fronts on top of some other fun patterned papers. Just embellished each a teensy bit differently and VIOLA! All done!
Hope you all are in a fun Halloween kind of mood now! Let's eat candy! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
AE

No comments:

Post a Comment