Monday, March 8, 2010

embrace happiness.


This is a simple, happy little card that I made recently. The flower is one that I stamped, colored and cut out for the focal point.
The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages and stamped onto a Cricut shape. I'm pretty sure it's the Lyrical Letters cartridge. I change them out so often I forget which one is in there! :)
These two little chocolate leaves are the very last scraps from the baby shower invites. I'm so glad that I could use it all up!
Reminds me of that old saying: "Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, or Do without."

I just wanted to share two books that I recently read and LOVED.
The first one is These Is My Words by Nancy E. Turner. I found the first 20 or so pages hard to get into but man, I'm glad I stayed with it! I was head over heals when I found out that this was the first in a series!
The second book that I really enjoyed was A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin. It's a fast-moving Christian Fiction book that takes place during WWII.

Thanks for stopping by!
AE

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. I love the purple and yellow together, and I'm a kraft girl, through and through, so this really appeals to me. Cute!

    ReplyDelete